Attention! This file is marked as deprecated, download it only if you are sure you need this specific version.alpine3D_911M.tar.gz - 5.66 MB
Vor the Bachelor Project at HEFR. That it works with the MeteoIO version 702.
- Tested, it compiles. To compile:
- Decompress this file.
- Go in the folder alpine3D_911M
- ./configure --with-metoiodir="yourMetoIOInstallDir"
- make deploy_(seq / par) (seq = sequenteille, par = parrallel/popc)
- Copy the content of alpine3D_911M/bin/* to the /bin folder of the simulation data
- Go to the simulation-data folder, in subfolder setup
- The command ./run.sh starts the simulation!