|Aug 18, 2009|
|11 years 30 days ||Suppressed some newly introduced warnings and fixed the
documentation so doxygen does not complain anymore...
|Aug 17, 2009|
|11 years 1 month ||ARCIO is a new plugin able to read ESRI ASCII (ARC/INFO ASCII GRID)
* this functionality has previously subsided in A3DIO, where it has
been deleted and moved to ARCIO
* to reference this plugin in io.ini use "ARC"
* to reference A3DIO in io.i
|11 years 1 month ||In order to get MeteoIO to work with popc, BufferedIOHandler had to
be tweaked (only for the popc version).
Missing definitions in Laws have been added (so that it is
synchronized with the one in snowpack_core).
|11 years 1 month ||The dynamic loading of plugins is now possible under Windows
* in order to be able to compile under Windows, the
"printf"s in the Makefile.in were changed to
* the Makefile currently cannot link the plugins correctly on a
windows platform, a s
|Aug 14, 2009|
|11 years 1 month ||The popc version now works (thanks Laurent for your help!!). A small
warning has been removed (base class instantiation).
The autotools configuration has been slightly improved (checking for
pkg-config only if needed).
The meteoio_demo demo program
|Aug 13, 2009|
|11 years 1 month ||Another round of fixes for the popc version. A few tricks have been
implemented (using typedefs to make popc's parser accept some
inputs, making ConfigReader more flexible so it would be easier to
implement some possibily necessary tricks later on, e
|11 years 1 month ||Cleanup of header files: no namespace should ever be used in header
files, please make the namespace explicitly visible through the
scope operator (::)!
e.g. instead of using vector<string> vecString, please use
std::vector<std::string> in the header
|Aug 12, 2009|
|11 years 1 month ||Some more fixes for the popc version... Implementing missing
marshaling functions, and a few tricks to make it work with popc...
A new file has been added, IOPlugin.h, so that this definition is
common to popc and regular c++.
|11 years 1 month ||Trying to make the popc version work again... by adjusting the popc
code to the latest changes. It does not work yet.
|Aug 10, 2009|
|11 years 1 month ||Adding GSNIO as new plugin to the meteoio library.
- please use ./configure --with-gsnio to activate the compilation of
- the directory gsn in the pluginfolder contains the wsdl file of
the GSN web service, the stlvector.h and a test prog
|11 years 1 month ||First fix for bringing the popc version up to date. Some warnings in
IOUtils and Meteo2DInterpolators have been fixed (non explicit cast).
|Aug 7, 2009|
|11 years 1 month ||* Complete rewrite of IOHandler: Now it is very easy to add new
plugins (adding one line), all the internals (allocation, loading,
deleting, loading the right plugin for each IOInterface function)
are transparently done.
* changed one parameter in r
|11 years 1 month ||Further code reduction in Date_IO - removed explicit assignment
operator and copy constructor (flat copy is good enough)
|11 years 1 month ||New constructor and setDate function added to Date_IO:
and a getter function: time_t getEpochTime() returning a time_t type
time_t is defined in the <ctime> and holds the seconds, that
have passed s
|Aug 4, 2009|
|11 years 1 month ||Added the p field (air pressure) to the constructor and the
|Aug 3, 2009|
|11 years 1 month ||Main changes:
* GeotopIO plugin, to read GeoTOP formatted files
* IOHandler: code reduction for the loading and unloading of plugins
* MeteoData: added one files "p"
* IOUtils: added one more readLineToVec for different delimiters
(comma, column, ..
|Jul 29, 2009|
|11 years 1 month ||* Comments in BufferedIOHandler and IOInterface adapted
* Fixed a nasty bug in BufferedIOHandler that lead to seg faults.
|Jul 28, 2009|
|11 years 1 month ||* Deleted the get2DGridSize function from IOInterface: it was of no
* had to propagate changes into all children of IOInterface
|11 years 1 month ||* Small bugfixes in BufferedIOHandler
* Moved BoschungIO into the plugins folder and adapted it to work
with the new IOInterface
|11 years 1 month ||New design for MeteoIO library:
* function readMeteoData is there to read an interval of data
readMeteoData(fromDate, toDate, vector< vector<MeteoData>
>, vector< vector<MeteoData> >)
* BufferedIOHandler is constructed with another child of IOInter