|Aug 12, 2009|
|11 years 2 months ||Some more fixes for the popc version... Implementing missing
marshaling functions, and a few tricks to make it work with popc...
A new file has been added, IOPlugin.h, so that this definition is
common to popc and regular c++.
|11 years 2 months ||Trying to make the popc version work again... by adjusting the popc
code to the latest changes. It does not work yet.
|Aug 10, 2009|
|11 years 2 months ||Adding GSNIO as new plugin to the meteoio library.
- please use ./configure --with-gsnio to activate the compilation of
- the directory gsn in the pluginfolder contains the wsdl file of
the GSN web service, the stlvector.h and a test prog
|11 years 2 months ||First fix for bringing the popc version up to date. Some warnings in
IOUtils and Meteo2DInterpolators have been fixed (non explicit cast).
|Aug 7, 2009|
|11 years 2 months ||* Complete rewrite of IOHandler: Now it is very easy to add new
plugins (adding one line), all the internals (allocation, loading,
deleting, loading the right plugin for each IOInterface function)
are transparently done.
* changed one parameter in r
|11 years 2 months ||Further code reduction in Date_IO - removed explicit assignment
operator and copy constructor (flat copy is good enough)
|11 years 2 months ||New constructor and setDate function added to Date_IO:
and a getter function: time_t getEpochTime() returning a time_t type
time_t is defined in the <ctime> and holds the seconds, that
have passed s
|Aug 4, 2009|
|11 years 2 months ||Added the p field (air pressure) to the constructor and the
|Aug 3, 2009|
|11 years 2 months ||Main changes:
* GeotopIO plugin, to read GeoTOP formatted files
* IOHandler: code reduction for the loading and unloading of plugins
* MeteoData: added one files "p"
* IOUtils: added one more readLineToVec for different delimiters
(comma, column, ..
|Jul 29, 2009|
|11 years 2 months ||* Comments in BufferedIOHandler and IOInterface adapted
* Fixed a nasty bug in BufferedIOHandler that lead to seg faults.
|Jul 28, 2009|
|11 years 2 months ||* Deleted the get2DGridSize function from IOInterface: it was of no
* had to propagate changes into all children of IOInterface
|11 years 2 months ||* Small bugfixes in BufferedIOHandler
* Moved BoschungIO into the plugins folder and adapted it to work
with the new IOInterface
|11 years 2 months ||New design for MeteoIO library:
* function readMeteoData is there to read an interval of data
readMeteoData(fromDate, toDate, vector< vector<MeteoData>
>, vector< vector<MeteoData> >)
* BufferedIOHandler is constructed with another child of IOInter
|Jul 23, 2009|
|11 years 2 months ||Ok, this is the correct implementation of what I tried to do in the
previous commit... Now, the Meteo2DInterpolator can take either
Array2D<double> or Grid2DObjects as tables to fill. The
overloading of the Write2DGrid has therefore been suppressed:
|11 years 2 months ||In order to make using the spatial interpolations easier to use,
there is a need to be able to write to files objects of type
Array2D. This has been added to IOInterface and implemented in the
meteoio_demo has been modified accord
|11 years 2 months ||A minor initialization bug was fixed in DEMObject. The new wind
interpolation method has been disabled by default (not safe to use
before making sure that it does not create unphysical behavior). A
minor optimization has been implemented in libinterp
|Jul 22, 2009|
|11 years 2 months ||* renamed CArray to Array
* renamed functions in Array.h
SetSize() to resize()
RemoveAll() to clear()
RemoveAt() to removeAt()
InsertAt() to insertAt()
* had to propagate these changes into all files that use class Array
|11 years 2 months ||* Renamed CArray2D to Array2D
* Changed nomenclature in CArray2D<T> to reflect STL
GetSize() renamed to size()
Create() renamed to resize()
Destroy() renamed to clear()
|11 years 2 months ||Updated the constructors of DEMObject to reflect the inheritance
|11 years 2 months ||Propagating the subset (subplane) constructor of Array2D into
Grid2DObject and DEMObject. Small bugfix in Grid3DObject regarding
the calculation of xllcorner and yllcorner.