|Jun 12, 2014|
|6 years 7 months ||An important update for the Phase Change routines with a better
integration with richards equation solver to achieve a better energy
balance in the soil.
|6 years 7 months ||More consistency in the surface energy balance scheme: limit qs and
ql only in case of explicit boundary conditions. In the implicit
case, the exchange coefficient determine the actual flux, so
limiting the fluxes in that case are basically only a po
|6 years 7 months ||Add the data structures that are necessary to deal with apparent
changes in internal energy when soil with a freezing point
depression is in freezing state. The difference in heat capacity
between ice and water is a source or sink of internal energy.
|6 years 7 months ||A better approach to calculate soil heat flux. Note that there can
be a discrepancy in the soil heat flux from the perspective of the
soil and the perspective of the snow. This approach averages both
|6 years 7 months ||It's a better approach to always have 273.15K as reference
temperature, and not the freezing point depression in case of soil
|Jun 10, 2014|
|6 years 7 months ||backporting stable commits 580, 583 and 587 (removing an unnecessary
#ifdef and some whitespaces fixes)
|Jun 6, 2014|
|6 years 7 months ||Repairing the mess I created. sn_dt is not necessary in
collectsurfacefluxes()! The mess originates from the confusion about
the units of MS_RAIN.
|6 years 7 months ||This commit is very important to be able to determine the energy
balance of the soil. I made the mistake by not taking into account
water added and removed from the soil, which is basically a
source/sink for the heat capacity of the soil. The differe
|Jun 5, 2014|
|6 years 7 months ||To provide more information about the energy balance, the output
section is improved. It now provides comparable values, like the
averaged error of the energy balance over the whole period,
expressed as a true W/m^2, as well as the error expressed as
|Jun 3, 2014|
|6 years 7 months ||Using proper pre-processor defines; removing unnecessary #ifdef and
some whitespaces in ReSolver1d
|May 29, 2014|
|6 years 7 months ||Follow up on R564: an additional prerequisite to suppress merging of
wet top layers, to prevent extremely light elements.
|6 years 7 months ||Follow up on R584, where I took the wrong threshold.
|6 years 7 months ||Make sure the Yamaguchi 2012 parameterization remains in numerically
|May 28, 2014|
|6 years 7 months ||A few more COPY that I missed (thanks Isabelle!)
|6 years 7 months ||A hopefully last change to the boundary conditions for Richards
solver to get stable Alpine3D simulations.
|May 26, 2014|
|6 years 7 months ||Bringing comments in agreement with variable names.
|May 24, 2014|
|6 years 8 months ||Small fix for the "Antarctica" variant. This should now
work (with recent MeteoIO, since the COPY syntax changed in order to
be more consistent).
|May 23, 2014|
|6 years 8 months ||Backport of snowpack-stable commits 563, 577 and 578
|6 years 8 months ||Changed the handling of the command line arguments to prevent
printing the help text twice and changed the return code for the
"h" and "v" option to be equivalent to
|May 19, 2014|
|6 years 8 months ||Small bug fix in the documentation